All Air India Promo Codes, Discounts & Deals - February 2023
About Air India Offers
Air India is the top flight carrier in India and offers a large variety of international and domestic Indian flights at highly affordable prices. These destinations are:
- South Africa
Redeem the Air India Discounts
- The first requirement when claiming the discounts on offer is to go to CouponCode.in and locate the discount code that is applicable to your online purchase at the Air India website
- Then go to the Air India online store and begin with the ‘book’ menu
- When you have input all your flight details and dates, redeem the discount in the field marked ‘promotion code’ and the discount will then be deducted from the purchase total
Payment Options at Air India
Air India offers numerous payment options. These options include most debit and credit card payments, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. Debit cards such as Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, HDFC Bank, Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, India Overseas Bank as well as Solo, Visa Electron and Visa debit are all acceptable methods of payment.
Shipping and Refunds at Air India
All tickets and booking confirmations are delivered electronically to purchasers. Tickets can be submitted for a refund within a 12 month calendar year of the ticket being purchased if it has not been utilised. Refunds for unutilised flights that have been paid for via credit card or bank transfer take up to 20 days to be refunded.
Air India is Alive in Social Media
- Find Air India on Facebook where many of their special discounts, promotions and travel tips are the highlight of the day
- Follow the Air India tweets on Twitter or post your own tweet about their comprehensive and affordable flight options
- Pin Air India on Pinterest and check out some of the other pins, photos and designs that make this company so appealing
Air India Contact Details
The toll free number for Air India in the India region is 1800 180 1407. Email enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The online bookings customer service department can be contacted on 011-24624074. The Air India fax number is 011-24694171. Frequent flyer enquiries can be directed telephonically to 1800 180 1407. Frequent flyer redemption related queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.