Booking.com Coupon Codes and Offers
FREE Booking.com Promo Codes, Discounts, Sales & Deals for New and All Users. Valid Today & in March 2019
About Booking.com OffersBooking.com is an online travel portal that gives easy access to accommodation locations around the world. Some of the many locations in which Booking.com is present include:
- New York City
- Cape Town
- Hong Kong
Slash Prices with a Coupon Code
You can reduce standard prices by making use of a coupon during the booking process.
- Smart shoppers know that CouponCode.in is the place to search for applicable codes. Surf there now and use the search function.
- Upon finding all codes related to the Booking.com website, select one that suits your needs and copy it.
- Now proceed to the website by clicking the link. Upon arriving, make use of the search application found on the home page.
- Select a result that suits your needs and fits your chosen code.
- Enter the code where it is needed and complete the booking process.
Easy Online Payment Gateways
Online payments are all guaranteed safe by the security gateway. Methods available include credit card, debit card and net banking.
Instant Bookings and Cancellation Policies
Any bookings made on the website are instant, from the time that payment has been verified. You will receive an email and SMS that will stand as proof of your reservation. Show this notification at the accommodation that the booking was made.
Cancellation policies vary depending on the establishment that the booking has been made with. Generally, depending on the amount of time remaining until the booking is due there are cancellation fees. Please be sure to cancel a booking as soon as possible to avoid these fees.
Get Connected to the Social Media Family
Join these social media pages and be kept in the loop about the latest developments with the company.
- The Booking.com Facebook page is now online – Like the page to be kept up to date about the latest special offers
- Don’t forget the Twitter feed – Booking.com news and information is broadcast via regular tweets
- There is now a Google+ page – More about Booking.com as a company can be found here
Don’t Hesitate in Contacting Customer Support
There is a customer support centre ready to help with any questions you may have. To get in touch with them today, please make use of the following international number +44 20 3320 2609. Note that there are also many local numbers for popular travel countries. You may also get in touch via email, which can be done by using the form found on the ‘Customer Service’ page of the website. The company has 115 offices across the world. If you would like the physical address of one near you, please request it from customer support.