YourDesignerWear Coupon Codes

All YourDesignerWear Promo Codes, Discounts & Deals - August 2022

All YourDesignerWear Promo Codes, Discounts & Deals - August 2022

YourDesignerWear is an online fashion boutique that features an outstanding range of clothing in traditional Indian style. Step into a world of high quality Indian style fashion at the YourDesignerWear website. From bridal sarees to trendy jewellery and accessories, it can all be purchased at one convenient online store.

more

About YourDesignerWear Offers

Prices are highly competitive and delivery is fast and reliable, making YourDesignerWear the ultimate online fashion ally, including these offerings :

  1. Sarees
  2. Salwar Kameez
  3. Lehenga
  4. Kurtis
  5. Jewellery
  6. Men’s wear

The Price Advantage with a Coupon Code

It has never been easier to shop smart than when you take advantage of a coupon code. The process takes just moments of time and works in the following way :

  • Log on and surf over to the CouponCode.in website. Find codes valid for YourDesignerWear.
  • Copy a code, being sure to capture all letters and numbers. Now click the link to automatically be taken to the store.
  • Upon arriving, find the products that your code applies to. Click ‘Buy This Now’ to start the checkout process.
  • On the following page, titled ‘Shopping Cart’, click ‘Pace Order’ to proceed.
  • A user will now be required to create a new account or log in to an existing account. Please do so.
  • On step 2 of checkout, titled ‘Payment Information’, find the field titled ‘Redemption Code.’ Enter your code into the space provided.

Pay Online via Secure Channels

Online payment is guaranteed secure. Payment options include credit card, debit card, net banking and PayPal.

Fast Delivery Options and Convenient Returns

Shipping costs are calculated based on the size and weight of your package. This is calculated automatically during the checkout process. Delivery times vary depending on your location.

There is a 7 day period from the time you have received the order in which you may return the product for a refund. 90% of the products value will be refunded, with the remaining 10% going towards covering handling and shipping costs.

Connect with Social Media

  • Connect to the Facebook page – New products may be viewed here
  • Also check out the Google+ page – Store information is located here
  • The Twitter feed is now operational – Bargains and special offers are announced via tweets
  • The Pinterest page is popular – Detailed product information and images are offered here

Professional Customer Support Standing By

If you would like to contact the customer support centre for any reason, please do so via telephone at the following number 91 – 9601258099. You may also get in touch via email with the contact form found on the ‘Contact Us’ page of the website. The store’s physical address is as follows :

YourDesignerWear.com
Peripleko Infosoft
312, Sahjanand Arcade
Near Helmet Cross Road,
Memnagar,
Ahmedabad - 380052
Gujarat
India

Expired YourDesignerWear Discount Codes

YourDesignerWear Reviews

out of 0 customer reviews

Do not let deals pass you by!
Submit a coupon and help others to save!