All Tradus Promo Codes, Discounts & Deals - August 2022
Tradus is the Only Online Trader
The Tradus online store is the place to shop for mobile phones, Tablets, computers, apparel, appliances, digital cameras, jewellery, tools and toys as they are all offered at unbeatable prices. Tradus offers all Indians equal opportunity to purchase a variety of branded products spread across numerous user-friendly menus. Its online platform is one of the smoothest in the business and when coupled with their excellent pricing, Tradus takes the cake every time. Another feature of Tradus is that they stock over 500 brands and in excess of 10,000 products, which is unrivalled in the online market today. Each and every Tradus product is reviewed by a Tradus expert to ensure that it measures up to their stringent product requirements.
About Tradus Offers
Go and Trade at Tradus
One look at the top brands that are housed within their easily accessible menus is testament to the fact that this store thrives on quality and quality alone :
Tradus has recently introduced their mobile phone and Tablet app that can be downloaded to each of these devices and used to make online purchases. This new app has ensured Tradus a firm foothold in the marketplace and has dramatically increased their customer following.
Registered Sellers Online
Becoming a registered seller on Tradus takes a few minutes to complete and requires filling in the registration form found under the ‘seller’ menu at the bottom of the Tradus home page. Tradus will then send the new seller an email to activate their new account. Now the new seller is able to upload and sell existing products or start a new product menu for their merchandise. Once this step is complete the product details and photos appear within the website for sale. Tradus also offers its customers a mobile phone app that allows them the freedom to shop directly from their mobile phones. This app is found at the top of the home page and it offers the consumer added discount opportunities.
Redeeming the Tradus Discounts at Checkout
- The first requirement to benefitting from the substantial discounts Tradus has to offer is to visit CouponCode.in and locate the discount/promotional code that is applicable to the online purchase at Tradus
- Copy the discount code down at CouponCode.in and then go and find all the merchandise you desire at the Tradus online store
- When the checkout stage of the online purchase has been reached, redeem the discount code in the discount field marked ‘redeem gift voucher’ and click on the ‘redeem’ button to have the discount deducted from the purchase
Payment Options at Tradus
Tradus offers Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International, Maestro, American Express, EMI purchases, Net Banking options for all major Indian banks and a cash on delivery option. With such a comprehensive list of payment options, Tradus has done well to include almost all forms of payment and make customer purchases that much easier to conclude.
Shipping and Returns at Tradus
Shipping charges, convenience charges and gifting charges will be reflected at the checkout stage of the purchase. Most of the items purchased at the Tradus store are free of shipping charges. Tradus only delivers within the borders of India. This online store uses reliable and trustworthy shipping and logistics partners to deliver their products. Electronic goods that are received in a damaged or defective state can be returned to the particular supplier for review and exchange. Non-electronic goods can be referred to the customer service department whose contact details can be found within the Tradus online store.
Tradus in Social Media
- Follow Tradus, India’s leading online shop on Facebook where more of their perfect product line-up can be found and includes everything from wrist watches, Tupperware and hard disc drives, among many other exciting products
- Check out all the Tradus tweets on Twitter as well as their photographs and videos
- View the Tradus video on YouTube and get closer to the TV commercial that brought them great fame
Tradus Contact Details
Any customer that is not happy with their online purchase can email the CEO, Mudit Khosla on firstname.lastname@example.org. Subhrajit Majumder is the head of the customer relations department and he can be contacted in writing at :
Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd.,
4th Floor, Pearl Towers,
Plot no 51, Sector 32,
Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002.
Any other queries or grievances can be emailed to email@example.com.