About Shaadi OffersShaadi is India’s most successful and biggest matrimonial site that has connected more than 20 million people and helped them to find their perfect partner. Shaadi is by far the most productive matrimonial website in the world. Some of the religions encompassed at Shaadi are detailed below. These religions are:
Redeem the Shaadi Discounts
- The first required step is to visit Shaadi and go through the free registration process
- Once this is complete, visit CouponCode.in and claim the discount code that is applicable to the upgrade of your matrimonial plan at Shaadi
- At the checkout stage of the matrimonial plan upgrade, you will be able to input the discount coupon that was claimed from CouponCode.in into the discount field provided and enter it to have the discount removed from the purchase total
Payment Options offered by Shaadi
Shaadi offers many payment options to their customers and these include Visa, MasterCard, CITI Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered, Net Banking, cheque payments and demand draft payments.
Returns at Shaadi
Once an upgrade contract has been purchased, it is not possible to cancel it. If a customer is unsure of how long they intend to use Shaadi, it is suggested that they opt for a shorter membership plan in the beginning of their quest to find love.
Shaadi Thrives in Social Media
- Visit the Shaadi Facebook page and find out why so many Indians are meeting their matches
- Follow the Shaadi Twitter feed and see tweets that are related to the joining of many couples in matrimonial bliss
- Check out the Shaadi YouTube videos which offer relationship advice to all who will listen
- Log on to the Shaadi Google+ page and discover the easiest avenue to find the partner of your dreams
- Find out more about the thriving Shaadi company on their LinkedIn business profile
- Read all the latest Shaadi developments on their Blog and you will find some very interesting facts with which to pursue the person of your dreams
Shaadi Contact Details
The Shaadi corporate headquarters are based at 2B Ground Floor, Film Center Building, 68 Tardeo Road, Mumbai, 400 034, India. For those customers wanting to contact Shaadi by fax, this can be done on +91-22-2351 7692. The customer relations address in Mumbai is 83/C Hansraj Pragji Building, off Dr. E. Moses Road, Worli, Mumbai, 400018. Customer relations can be contacted telephonically on 1860-200-3456 and via fax on +91-22-24812300.