About redBus Offers
redBus is an online store that offers all Indian customers access to book bus tickets throughout India at the click of a button. Some of the Indian destinations, among hundreds of others, are detailed below. These destinations are:
Go Mobile or Become an Agent
redBus offers its customers a mobile app that can be downloaded which then allows the consumer the ability to purchase bus tickets directly with their mobile phones. Becoming a registered agent and ticket seller for redBus is as easy as filling in the online agent’s form which is situated on the home page of the website under the heading ‘agent registration’. Currently, redBus has over 75, 000 agents on their books that derive an income from their ticket sales.
Redeem the redBus Discounts
- The first step is to go to CouponCode.in and find the discount code that is related and applicable to the ticket purchase at redBus
- Copy this code down and then go to the redBus online store and purchase the bus tickets you require
- At the checkout stage of the purchase, redeem the coupon code that was claimed from CouponCode.in in the discount supplied to have the discount deducted from the total
Payment Options at redBus
redBus offers numerous payment options and these include a variety of debit and credit cards, a COD option, PayMate mobile purchase options, Internet banking payments, ITZ cash cards, Done card, Oxi cash, Tick business and Zip cash payments.
redBus Cancellations and Refunds
redBus has a liberal cancellation policy in place to satisfy its customers who can get hold of the redBus call centre to conclude the cancellation. If the cancellation is undertaken a week prior to the trip, there are no charges related to the cancellation. All refunds are paid in the form of a redBus cash coupon which can be utilised to purchase trips in the future.
redBus in Social Media
- redBus is prominent on Facebook where scenic trips and dreamy destinations are the order of the day
- If you want information that takes you far from the madding crowd to the lakes of Udaipur then look no further than the redBus Twitter page
- Check out some of the leisurely travel tips and maps on the redBus Google+ page
- View the redBus journey on YouTube and enjoy the visual fantasy that they offer
redBus Contact Details
The redBus corporate head office is based at Number 314/1, Third Main, Seventh Cross, The Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560071. All telephonic enquiries can be directed to 080-39412345. The Ahmendabad office is based at Office Number 4, Fifth floor, Sapphire Centre, Ushmanpura, Ahmedabad,